We released official Pdfcrowd WordPress plugins. The plugins are powered by our API and come with a full range of options.
- The maximum generated image width increased to 65,000 pixels [HTML to Image].
- Increased the connection timeout in the PHP and Ruby client libraries.
- Added the setUseCurl() method to the PHP client library.
- UTF-8 encoded input bytes objects are handled correctly now.
- Input file name can contain non-ASCII characters.
- Added new methods to the PDF to PDF converter
- Watermark and Background
- PDF Format
- Viewer Preferences
- Our .NET API client library now supports the following .NET platforms:
- .NET Framework 2.0+
- .NET Standard 2.0+
- .NET Core 2.0+
- Added the setSmartScalingMode() method to the HTML to PDF API.
- Single page landscape PDFs were not handled correctly.
- Added the setScaleFactor() method to the HTML to Image API.
- Java API client: the syntax of the last delimiter in multipart messages was incorrect.
Page 1 / 3 »