- Added the setSmartScalingMode() method to the HTML to PDF API.
- Single page landscape PDFs were not handled correctly.
- Added the setScaleFactor() method to the HTML to Image API.
- Java API client: the syntax of the last delimiter in multipart messages was incorrect.
- Added the setClientCertificate() method.
- Added the setClientCertificatePassword() method.
- Added the setHttpProxy() method.
- Added the setHttpsProxy() method.
- Added the setPageBackgroundColor() method.
- Python API client: correct handling of custom string classes, e.g. SafeText in Django.
- Converter: using the 'pdfcrowd-remove' and 'pdfcrowd-hide' CSS classes with the setElementToConvert() method works correctly now.
- Mobile friendly web.
- The online conversion form offers more customization settings.
- Added example integrations of our API with several web frameworks.
- API client libraries:
- .NET client is now available on NuGet.
- Node.js: enhanced error reporting in default handlers.
- PHP: autodetect availability of file_get_contents and cURL.
- We released an API client library for the Go language. The library supports API v2.
- We fixed an issue with large PDFs caused by suboptimal image encoding.
- added the setTag() method
- the Java client library can run on Android
- Use a fallback if cURL is not found.
Page 1 / 2 »