The API is not working or gives an incorrect output, what should I check for?
- Ensure that your implementation handles errors correctly. Refer to the Error
Handling section in our documentation.
- If an API call fails, you can look up the returned error code here.
- You can enable debug logging with setDebugLog().
You can find your debug logs in your account page.
- If the above does not help, send us:
- Your API implementation.
- A minimal HTML document or a link to a web page that we can use to reproduce the issue.
- Related debug logs.