This is an archived forum post. The information may be outdated. Contact us if you have any questions.

Support for a JSP with iFrame

biohazard42 wrote on 2011-09-09:
Is it possible to call a JSP file with content that contains an iFrame with content with PDFCrowd? We would want the PDF to have the content for both the JSP and the HTML content of the iFrame.

Thanks!
support wrote on 2011-09-11:
Hi, we do not support iframe at the moment, sorry.
madazulu wrote on 2014-07-15:
Hi, are you supporting iframes already?
The attached html have iframes inside that are not getting rendered in the pdf but they do properly in any browser.
Thanks in advance
support wrote on 2014-07-16:
Hello,

We implemented support for iframes, but in this case it is not printed to PDF because (if I understand your code correctly) the iframe is loaded after the onload event is fired. Can you try to load the frame before the onload event is fired and let me know if it helps?
madazulu wrote on 2014-07-16:
Hi, thanks for you quick reply.

>the iframe is
> loaded after the onload event is fired. Can you
> try to load the frame before the onload event is
> fired and let me know if it helps?
When I'm executing it in a broswer and set a console.log on both events (the onload of the main html and the loadIframe method), the iframe onload executes first and executes the loadIFrame method, and then the onload of the main html executes.. So for me the order of execution is first the iframe onload and then the main html onload.
support wrote on 2014-07-21:
Hello,

You are right regarding the onload order. This looks like a bug in our software which causes that the iframe's onload event attribute is not executed.
Pentcho wrote on 2017-02-21:
Hello,

I found this old post about the onload event on an iframe. It seems that the onload event is still not being executed or am I doing something wrong?

I'm using onload=resizeIframe(this);

function resizeIframe(obj) {
obj.style.height = obj.contentWindow.document.body.scrollHeight + 'px';
}

In order to resize several iframes on the main page but the onload doesn't seem to work. Would love to get this working.

Thanks!