This is an archived forum post. The information may be outdated. Contact us if you have any questions.

Multiple copies generated in PDF

grupster wrote on 2012-02-23:
Hello, please take a look at this demo built with php: it generates multiple copies of the HTML in the PDF. Is this a bug?
http://www.miservicentro.com/poddemo/fontest-demo.html

I am attaching the PHP script that generates the PDF.
support wrote on 2012-02-23:
Hello, I tried the demo and did not get multiple copies in the PDF. Please, could you point out what exactly is wrong?
grupster wrote on 2012-02-23:
It seems like a random bug. How do I send heavier files I cannot attach the samples where the bug appears.
R.
support wrote on 2012-02-23:
Please, send them to info@pdfcrowd.com
support wrote on 2012-02-24:
I tried the demo several times but I keep getting a single page PDF. No software is without bugs but in this case I think it is very unlikely that the API cloned the HTML multiple times in the PDF.

Are you still getting this error?
grupster wrote on 2012-02-24:
Randomly I do which is why it is so hard to determine what is causing it. I do not think I am calling the API 4 times since that would create 4 single PDF files. The html file is rendered 4 times as 4 repeated PDF pages like in the example that I sent to your email. I will double check to see if for some reason the POST is sending the HTML four times to the processing PHP. That can be the only explanation if the bug is on my end.