This is an archived forum post. The information may be outdated. Contact us if you have any questions.

Convert just a section from Elementor

azwebnet wrote on 2021-01-12:
Hello everyone,

I have an e-commerce website created on WP+Woo and Elementor. From the product page, I want to convert just the section with the image and the product details (I don't want the header, footer, and the related products). I have added a class to that section, but I'm receiving an error:

"Pdfcrowd API Error 476
Element Not Found - savepdff
The element specified for print or wait was not found in the input document."

I tried to add the class "savepdf" with "." and without "." in the settings, and the result is the same. On the page source, the class appears.

Thank you!
support wrote on 2021-01-12:
Hello,

It may have a few reasons. Please try some of these settings:
1. if the element for the conversion is lazy loaded, try to set "Viewport Height" on the "Print Resolution" tab settings e.g. to 16000 so the whole page fits into the visible area. Set it bigger if your page will be larger than 16000px.
2. try to set "Conversion Mode" on the "Behavior" tab to "Upload" or another.

If the issue persists, please send your URL for the conversion to support@pdfcrowd.com, so we can help more.

The correct usage for element for convert is with "." when the wanted element is class.
azwebnet wrote on 2021-01-12:
Thank you very much for your fast reply!

This time it worked, but another rise. In that section, I have a draw created based on the values from the right form. The resulted drawing appears when saving the entire page in pdf, but not when I'm saving just the section.

You can see on this screenshot what I mean: https://ibb.co/WWcZZMv

Thanks!
support wrote on 2021-01-12:
> This time it worked.
If it appears again, it may be caused by slower page loading. We wait for the element 200ms by default. I'd suggest you to enable debug log on the "Miscellaneous" tab and analyze the log. If you need the higher time limit for waiting, create a Pdfcrowd account and contact us by email on support@pdfcrowd.com

> The resulted drawing appears when saving the entire page in pdf, but not when I'm saving just the section.
Please try another "Element To Convert Mode" on the "General Options".
Also debug log may show some useful information.