This is an archived forum post. The information may be outdated. Contact us if you have any questions.

PDF - no images

trueblue wrote on 2013-12-02:
I have just reinstalled Save as a PDF. It is now capturing images in the document from the web page.
I have tried it on quite a number of pages and it is the same for all.

Prior to my reinstallation, Save as a PDF worked perfectly. I converted a page last week without any problems, now, it's just not functioning correctly.

Can you help please?

Maureen
support wrote on 2013-12-03:
Hello Maureen,

The re-installation should not affect this. Could you please post here a sample link to a web page that is not printed correctly?
trueblue wrote on 2013-12-04:
Thank you for your reply.

Firstly, it makes no difference which webpage I use, I get no pictures from any conversion to PDF.

I have attached a portion of the converted PDF and the blanks are supposed to be images.

This is the website: How to create a windows flash file
support wrote on 2013-12-05:
Hello,

Unfortunately, this particular page delays loading of images in a way that is not support by the converter. Can you try for example cnn.com and let me know if images show up in the generated PDF?
trueblue wrote on 2013-12-05:
That page converted perfectly. So, I must be picking pages that cannot be converted for one reason or another.

I tried converting another page with text and graphics and that worked fine too.

I guess it's not pdf converter but pages that won't permit conversion to pdf.

Many thanks for your help and support it's been very much appreciated.