This is an archived forum post. The information may be outdated. Contact us if you have any questions.

pdf crowd logo and fonts

Beno wrote on 2010-09-02:
HI,

few questions for anyone that can help. First is there a way to get rid/and or hide the small pdfcrowd logo in the bottom right corner when downloading the pdf?

also when i go to print the pdf and it downloads, none of my fonts come with it. What do i need to do to get the correct font to appear?

thanks!

Ben
support wrote on 2010-09-03:
Ben, if you have an account at Pdfcrowd then the logo is not rendered when

• you create PDFs via the API, or
  • you use the online conversion form.

PDFs created using http://pdfcrowd.com/url_to_pdf/ always include the logo. We will offer logo-less PDFs as a paid feature in the future.

As to fonts - please could you elaborate more on your problem? If you have some special fonts we support the CSS3 @font-face rule. Fonts specified using this rule should be downloaded and embedded into the created PDF.
zwise22 wrote on 2012-11-07:
Do the @font-face specified fonts need to be downloaded and embedded after the pdf is generated by PDFcrowd? Or does the PDF crowd service automatically download and install these fonts?
support wrote on 2012-11-08:
The service downloads the @font-face specified fonts and embeds them into generated PDF. There is no need to install the fonts on your machine as PDF rendering software will use the fonts embedded in PDF.