This is an archived forum post. The information may be outdated. Contact us if you have any questions.

Styling glitch? HTML entity not printing

blueskysd wrote on 2014-02-06:
I'm having another problem with the same document as the bleeding issue.

I use a checkmark html entity in several places in my document.

Code Example:

<div class="fitList">
						<table>
							<tr>
								<td class="spacer">&#10003;</td><td>Prefers freedom and hands off management</td>
							</tr>
							<tr>
								<td class="spacer">&#10003;</td><td>Collaborative, solution based environments</td>
							</tr>
							<tr>
								<td class="spacer">&#10003;</td><td>Business which builds community</td>
							</tr>
							<tr>
								<td class="spacer">&#10003;</td><td>Inspirational, educational or transformational</td>
							</tr>
							<tr>
								<td class="spacer">&#10003;</td><td>Advisory or consultative selling</td>
							</tr>
							<tr>
								<td class="spacer">&#10003;</td><td>Few highly skilled employees or partners</td>
							</tr>
							<tr>
								<td class="spacer">&#10003;</td><td>May be an investor or absentee owner</td>
							</tr>
							<tr>
								<td class="spacer">&#10003;</td><td>Enjoys all types of customers</td>
							</tr>
						</table>
						</div>

URL: http://zoracle.net/report/zoracle/114?do=makepdf#needs

If I paste the code into the HTML conversion tool, the entities render just fine. But in my API created docs they are missing. I am thinking it's something to do with my CSS but I haven't the first clue what it could be.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jenny
support wrote on 2014-02-06:
Hello Jenny,

Could you add the following line to the ".check" and "#needs table td.spacer" rules and let me know if it helps?
font-family: sans-serif;